Enjoy the lights of our city !
No special itinerary, we just show you the Beijing we love. It may include:
- Central Business district, The Place gets its giant screen and the famous Reem Koolhaas ‘s CCTV building seems like an OVNI
- Hutongs in the dark: what an athmosphere and still alive !
- A glimpse of Tian An Men glowing with lights
- The New Beijing Opera, the “eggshell” by French Architect Paul Andreu
- Jinshan park (the Charcoal Hill), The best point in the city to watch the sunset, and at night, the park is a giant dancing hall !
- NanLuo Guxiang gets so tendy at night!
- Ride along Houhai lakes: noisy bars, but how beautifull these lights!
- Guijie “the Ghost street” and its thousands of red lanterns
- The Forbidden City Gate: “whow ! are we allowed to be here?”
- Rate: (on a basis of 2 passengers per bike)
- 1200 rmb for the 1st passenger; 600 rmb for the 2nd