Terms and Conditions
- Beijing Sideways will ask the costumer to send by Paypal a 30% deposit of the total balance at least 5 days before the date of the tour. The customer can also choose to pay the totality of the expenses by Paypal. If not, the total balance will have to be paid on the day of tour in cash.
- Beijing Sideways is committed not to use the data collected in an illegal way. The customer can at any time be cancelled from the list by writing at Shanghai Sideways.
Modification or Cancellation due to Beijing Sideways
- In case of bad weather Beijing Sideways will not cancel the tour, it is up to the customer to choose not to go on the tour but he/she will not be refunded. Beijing Sideways will give you some information about the weather (cold weather, showers, snow …) while exchanging e-mail for the booking so it will be for you to decide whether or not you want to do the tour.
Cancellation due to the Customer
- If the customer decides to cancel the trip for any reason, he/she will have to send an e-mail to Beijing Sideways at least 72hours before the tour otherwise the deposit will not be refunded.
- Beijing Sideways is doing its best to give you the best quality of information. If you do have remarks or information to give us, we will be very pleased to include them in our database. Send us an e-mail: email@example.com However, the pictures, the description given on Beijing Sideways’ site are only information they are not part of the contract. Some of the features can also be modified. No allowance will be granted in case of complaint. Drawings, pictures, texts, and the whole site are Beijing Sideways’ property. So no use can be made without the written authorization of Beijing Sideways. Some of the pictures are free of exploitation, their author are indicated if possible. Beijing Sideways’ customers relieve Beijing Sideways from any injury or responsibility that could occur during their journey in Beijing.
- Beijing Sideways gives you the best quality of service. Nevertheless, the services provided by Beijing Sideways are submitted to availability. No allowance will be granted in case of no availability. Shanghai Sideways is not obliged to treat a command.
When there is no availability, Shanghai Sideways tries to give an alternative opportunity.
VI. THE COMMANDS
- For the request or command to proceed, Beijing Sideways asks the customer to provide specific information’s as specified in booking mail exchange and the Booking Request Form. No request can be treated without these pieces of information.
If an error happens because of a wrong address or name, due to the customer, Beijing Sideways would not be responsible. Last, the recording of mail exchanges show proofs of the contract and its date.
VII. DAMAGES AND COMPLAINTS
- In no event shall Beijing Sideways be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expense, omissions, delays or acts of any governmental authority.
If the customer is looking for any damages or has a complaint, an e-mail with acknowledgement of receipt must arrive at our address within the eight days following the end of the journey. The address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The User acknowledges that the information, data, software, photographs, graphs, video, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, images, illustrations, maps, designs, icons and written and other material (collectively, “Content”) on this Site are copyrighted works of Beijing Sideways.