Two days grand slam (or a day and a half)
Let’s make the most of it ! and sleep over at the Great Wall !
DAY 1 – Great Wall
- Pick up at the hotel by 9:30 am.
- Depending of the location of your hotel we start with a small hutong tour before heading to the countryside.
- On our way, after 30 min of motorway and 30 min of nice countryside and hilly roads, we make a first stop at the Silver Mountains Pagodas, an out off the touristic map site that is simply amazing for its stunning beauty.
- After another 45 min ride in the mountains we arrive at the foot of the Great Wall. We then start to climb and that takes about 45 min.
- On the top of the Wall, we have a delicious French picnic with the magnificent view of the lakeside Great Wall. There is no tourist there so it’s just relaxing time.
- After an hour or so we start the descent on the other side of the wall for about 30 m.
- A few drinks and we ride again!
- We will ride in great looking mountain roads first in a valley then climb two passes before accessing a secluded valley where our hotel will unveil the best view possible at the foot of the Great Wall.
DAY 2 – Ming tombs, and a great ride back to Beijing.
- After an early breakfast, we make our way back to Beijing, but not before going to see some of the old emperors tomb.
- Then back on the motorway to Beijing, where we will drop you off at your hotel, or somewhere else you would like to go.
- If you booked the whole 2-Day Grand Slam, we will have a great lunch in a small Chinese restaurant, and then continue our day with a tour of Beijing.
The tour resume then with:
- Central Business District and its new innovating world famous buildings and the famous Reem Koolhaas ‘s CCTV building
- Hutongs (traditional small alleys) in the South, authentic Beijing life !
- A very animated street market
- Qian Men and the new Beijing Urbanisme (old hutongs were destroyed and new artifical ones)
- The New Beijing Opera, the “eggshell” by French Architect Paul Andreu
- Jingshan park (the Charcoal Hill), so we can have the view of the “sea of golden roofs” of the Forbidden City
- Drum and Bell Tower one of the oldest monuments in this city.
- The hutongs of the Tartar City
- A visit of an old Siheyuan (quadrangle house), occupied by a charity organization helping mentally challenged kids.
- Confucius Temple and Imperial Academy
- Rate: includes 2 lunches, dinner, accomodation and breakfast (2 persons minimum).
- 1 passenger per bike only
- 2 Days : 5100 rmb per person. | No night : 4200 rmb per person.
- 1,5 Day : 4500 rmb per person. | No night : 3600 rmb per person.
- Champagne option : 600 rmb
- Entrances fees if any are not included
Book now !