A grand day out in Beijing !
- Pick up at the hotel by 9 am
- Enjoy an entire day in the capital to see both new and old China.
- Explore the antique parts of the city driving through the ancient wall.
- Houhai Lake and many hutongs.
- Stop for a cup of tea at Gulou next to the Bell Tower.
- Street market or Panjiayuan flea market (weekends only).
- Visit the most impressive Beijing imperial temples: Tian Tan (The Temple of Heaven) with joyfull Beijingers.
- You will also have some time to walk around the Summer Palace before heading to the Olympic sites.
During the ride : you may have the chance to see much more
- The new National Opera Theatre,
- The CCTV Tower,
- Confucius Temple,
- The White Pagoda, or even Jingshan Park (the charcoal hill) to admire the Forbidden City from the summit.
We should arrive at the hotel by 6 pm
- Rate: includes lunch
- 2500 rmb for the 1st passenger; 1400 rmb for the 2nd.