We improvise the tours with you but it may include the following… and the journey is as important as the destinations…
If you stay in Beijing longer, those tours are perfect to have a first impression about the city, decide where you want to spend more time and learn a few tips from our insiders.
- Central Business district and its new innovating world famous buildings and the famous Reem Koolhaas ‘s CCTV building
- Hutongs (traditional small alleys) in the South, authentic Beijing life!
- A very animated street market
- FanYuan Si – The oldest Buddhist Temple in Beijing (since 645).
- Qian An Men and the new Beijing Urbanisme (old hutongs to be destroyed and new artifical ones)
- The New Beijing Opera, the “eggshell” by French Architect Paul Andreu
- JInshan park (the Charcoal Hill), So we can have the view of the “sea of golden roofs” of the Forbidden City
- NanLuo Guxiang a “fancy hutong” that hosts new boutiques, cafes and restaurant
- Drum and Bell Tower one of the oldest monument in the city.
- Confucius Temple and Imperial Academy
- Ride along Houhai lakes.
The 2 hours tours are on the same principle. But on the 4 hour tour we make stops and visit sites such as the Confucius Temple or the Drum Tower, we can also get up the Park Hyatt tower, the roof terrace of the Hongqiao, and even on weekends stroll in the alleys of the colorful Panjiayuan flea market.
- Rate: (on a basis of 2 passengers per bike)
- 2 Hours : 1200 rmb for the 1st passenger; 600 rmb for the 2nd.
- 4 Hours : 1500 rmb for the 1st passenger; 900 rmb for the 2nd.